LOVEGRA (sildenafil) Coupons, Discounts & Cost
Lovegra (sildenafil) Coupons, Discounts & Cost
Lovegra (sildenafil) is a popular drug that is equivalent to Viagra. One way to save money on the Lovegra retail cost regardless of income and insurance status is to use Lovegra coupons or discount cards from RXCoupons. Use this Sildenafil coupon at this online pharmacy and receive up to 75% off the sale price.
Medical information for Lovegra
Lovegra (sildenafil) is a popular drug that is equivalent to Viagra. Lovegra is used in women: it helps solve many problems, including lack of sexual desire and sexual dysfunction. Lovegra works by increasing the blood flow to the genitals (in the same way as Viagra). The active ingredient causes a powerful blood flow to the vagina, thereby increasing the sensitivity of the erogenous zones.
The drug should be used if you have the following symptoms:
– Inability to attain orgasm;
– Loss of libido;
– Disturbances in sensitivity;
– Vaginal dryness.
Do not think that Lovegra is no different from the male version. These are completely different drugs (in spite of the same active substance). Lovegra is absolutely safe for female body: it does not affect female hormone metabolism. The drug has a complex effect: it helps restore sexual activity and normalize other processes.
It is worth to buy Lovegra if you have the following symptoms:
– Decrease in sex drive;
– Inability to engage in sexual activity (sexual coldness);
– Reduced sensitivity of the vaginal area;
– Inability to produce a sufficient amount of fluid for normal sexual intercourse;
– Reduced blood flow in the pelvic area (medical problem).
The drug effectively acts on the female body even if there are no obvious indications.
Lovegra dosing and administration
A dose of 50 mg should be taken an hour before sexual activity. Women who have not previously used this drug should start with 50 mg. It should be noted that the effect starts in about 30-60 minutes. The achieved effect lasts up to 5 hours (depending on the psychological condition, fatigue, and other factors). The daily dose can either be increased to 100 mg, or decreased to 25 mg. 100 mg is the maximum daily dose. Alcohol consumption is not allowed.
Patients should not exceed the daily dose. If it is exceeded, the likelihood of side effects is greatly increased.
Lovegra side effects
Lovegra side effects are negligible. These include dizziness, nasal congestion, headache, nausea; vision changes, pain in the chest.
Some women may experience sensitivity to sildenafil. In this case, one should also avoid taking the drug.
Although Lovegra is well tolerated by most patients, yet there are some contraindications:
– It is forbidden to take this medication simultaneously with erythromycin, ketoconazole, itraconazole, cimetidine;
– It is forbidden to take Lovegra during pregnancy;
– Age restrictions – it is desirable to avoid Lovegra in patients under the age of 18;
– Patients with retinitis pigmentosa, severe angina pectoris, acute renal failure, hyper-and hypotension should not use Lovegra;
– Patients who had myocardial infarction should not use Lovegra as well;
– Lovegra cannot be combined with certain tablets that are used to normalize blood pressure.
Even if there are no contraindications, you should consult with your gynecologist or sexologist before you buy Lovegra.
Lovegra interaction with other drugs
The drug is absolutely incompatible with nitrates. This group includes many common medications (such as nitroglycerin). The combined effect of these drugs can lead to sharp rise in arterial blood pressure.
Store Lovegra at a temperature not higher than 30° C. It is necessary to protect the drug from pets and children.